Sunday, November 20, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hello! I'm Molly Cannon and I've started this blog to share my writing adventures with everyone. This is a very exciting time for me, having sold my first book to Grand Central Publishing. I'm learning the ropes, finding out all that involves. The first set of revisions have been turned in for Book #1 and I'm busy working on Book #2.

Book #1 is tentatively titled Ain't Misbehaving and is scheduled for publication in July 2012. It's a contemporary romance set in a small Texas town. Here's the back cover blurb.

Sometimes even good girls need to be a little bad…

Marla Jean Bandy might be down, but she’s not out.  Even though her no-good ex-husband left her for another woman--a Bookmobile-driving librarian twenty years her senior--Marla Jean won’t settle for another lonely night. She’s not ready for Mr. Right, but why not have a little fun with Mr. Right Now? The only wrench in her plan is her childhood crush, Jake--and the memory of the one toe-curling kiss they shared on a hot summer night years ago…. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the back of the book blurb and can't wait for the book to come out! People are going to fall in love with your warmth and wonderful sense of humor.

    Congratulations.

    I wish you many sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being my first poster,Jerrie! Jerrie writes romantic suspense and her first book, The Green Eyed Doll comes out next year. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging, Molly !!

    Congratulations on the sale and I look forward to reading about your adventures.

    ~Angi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Angi. I hope to follow your worthy example!

    ReplyDelete