Friday, October 24, 2014

Extra! Extra! Hear All About It!

Long ago, far away, and once upon a time, I said I was going to start a newsletter to reach out to readers and communicate important upcoming announcements about my books. Well, that time has arrived! My newsletter is here!

To celebrate I'm having a contest giving away three signed copies of A CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER, the anthology tha includes my short story Have Yourselves a Messy Little Christmas.
The print version was released at the end of September just in time for the approaching holiday season. The winners will be selected at random from those who subscribe to the Molly Cannon newsletter between now and the end of November. So, pretty please sign up!

On another note, I just voted early and when I walk out of the polling place, I always feel such a sense of satisfaction even if my candidates don't prevail. My husband and I went on his lunch hour and took our three year old grandson along. He got a sticker and loved it! I like the stickers, too.

So now we are off for a week at the beach. I'm ready for some rest, relaxation and maybe a frozen bevarage or two! I'll post some pictures next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment